I didn't want to post the pics I took of Allison on her first day on blogger since they show the name of her preschool in almost all the shots, but I do have to document that she did in fact start last week and LOVES it. She feels like such a big girl and will tell anyone, anywhere, that she is in preschool.


On a side note, I updated my other private blog for those that check that out. Sorry that I haven't posted on since like February :)
4 comments:
Mason is the same way about announcing to everyone that he goes to preschool. How cute! So I can't seem to find the link to your other blog...can you send it to me?
it's on the right side under all my other links but it's newbunintheoven.blogspot.com and no we don't have another one cooking, just the name that it's had since we were pregnant with Eliza
Thanks!
She looks so big!!! So cute!
Post a Comment