Emmie wanted to take some pictures when she was bored, I think she was just wanting to goof off for the camera since she didn't smile in a single one. I have about 15 pictures with her attacking me or making faces similar to this one
Allison has a fridge fetish and can get through any lock I put on it. But this day I out smarted her! It did however take me 10 times longer to get into the fridge though
This was the perfect day to make a snowman since the snow was starting to melt which made it super sticky.
Christmas morning
Allison couldn't resist eating the little bit of cookie that Santa left on the plate
Emmie was quite weirded out that Santa would give her panties in her stocking.
11 comments:
Crazy, your oldest TOTALLY looks like a Stevens! They're all little cuties
how can you get into the fridge HA do you have to take that string lock off every time? Can she even open those locks that are especially made for fridges? I have a feeling London is so going to be like that cause she is already starting. Glad you guys had a good Christmas. The girls look so cute in their jammies. The baby is getting so big. Forgot her name right this second..Eliza isnt it? Bad memory..sorry!!
oh p.s. dont worry about wanting to eat the ginger bread candy cause its nasty. None of the good stuff. No temptations here. Sydney tried a few things but nothing to where I had to tell her to stop eating it.
I love Emmie's hair cut. Emma got panties in her stocking too ;) Your girls are seriously too darling. My favorite photos to see are just the random day to day photos. Good job on keeping up on the posts :) Keep 'em coming.
LOL...the fridge. I might have to do that for myself :) Love the cute Christmas pics...and the pics in the snow! The girls are growing up fast and are so cute!
LOL...panties in the stocking. Good job Santa!! That just made my day. :) Cute post Traci!
I love the pictures! Emmie is adorable. I can't believe you have 3 girls! They are getting so big too! Your tree with the presents under it looks so pretty!
How cute!!! Oh I would love to have three little girls... How fun. They're so adorable. I love the picture of Emmie finding the panties in her stocking. I can see how that would be weird, now that you mention it. =) Mylee got some Elmo underwear in her stocking too.
You were way better at taking Christmas morning pictures than me. Nice work! Beautiful girls!
Hey Traci, thanks for stopping by to leave a comment. Of course I remember you from Madison. Your girls are adorable, and it's funny to think we only live 20 minutes apart.
I work up at LDS in Salt Lake and really love it!
I love the fridge thing! And it looks like you had a great Christmas!
How is the camera shopping coming? Have you got one yet? Let us know if you have questions about the one we got.
Post a Comment