- We hung out and did some fun stuff before Halloween
- Had our friends come down from Ogden to stay the night with us for Halloween and take the kids out trick or treating together
- Emmie had her 4th birthday!!! We had presents and cake at home and then gave her the choice of what she wanted to do and she picked bowling
- We have also been doing lots and lots of other fun things but no pictures to update on those so here are the pictures of the things we had our camera for









4 comments:
cute! I want to go take Jayden bowling! That sounds like it would be so much fun. Maybe for FHE tonight...Yeah, our computer sucks, too and we're most likely going to be taking it in today. I've got the wedding that I'm shooting next week and the computer needs to be healthy so I can edit the pictures! Ugh, let's hope it all gets fixed. Anyway, cute, we miss you guys, glad you didn't fall off the face of the earth.
so cute. I love the pictures! It is nice to have you back online again. :) How are you feeling? Where are you at now? (*Since I suck at looking at your preggers blog).
I can't believe how old Emmie and Allie look! I'd say its time for another little one who can't walk...good timing!
It's crazy how much older Emmie looks than Kurtis, even though she isn't older! I think it has a lot to do with how tall she is. I'm so glad you've been having fun lately and enjoying Utah!
Post a Comment