Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family picture


As we were getting ready to leave the house for Allison's doctors appointment today I realized that all us girls were wearing cream and Darren was wearing a light tan colored shirt so we decided to take a picture of our matchiness. I don't think we have taken a picture of all of us since we were in the hospital having Allie. So here is a more up to date one.


7 comments:

Jenny said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

hey your family pic is so cute. Did you get your haircut too? its adorable. How come you cut emmie's hair? Was it getting to long and snaggely?? anyhoo maybe when you guys are in town this month you can come over and show me how to do this blogger thing cause i cannot get the hang of it at all. Then the girls can play...only if you want or have time..let me know Valerie

The Bluths said...

You can't tell how short your hair is in these pictures. They are really cute though!

Crystal said...

hey tracy! i just did your moms hair over the weekend, and she told me that you guys have a blog too!! hope you don't mind my intruding, but i just love reading other peoples blogs. your girls are DARLING!!! emmie has grown up a ton since i last saw her. what a doll! i love your new haircuts. :) and congrats on the new baby...and a NEW HOUSE!! looks like you guys have had a busy year. life is crazy sometimes, huh! well, don't be strangers! keep in touch, and have an awesome christmas!!!

Crystal said...

ok...im a dork! forgot to leave my blog...here it is. :)

www.marley-mania.blogspot.com

merry xmas!

Erin said...

Hey Traci! When are you moving into your new home? You're out of Rexburg right? I'd love your new address when you can email it to me. erin@smithplanet.com

Thanks!

Ashleigh said...

Hey lady, what's up with slacking on the blogs??? I have been trying to call you and it keeps coming up a busy signal. I assume that's because you have a new number and this one doesn't work anymore. Give me your new one so I can chat with ya. I've missed talking